The free SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) prescription savings card provides discounts on prescription medications. It is free to anyone regardless of insurance coverage, requires no registration, covers all FDA-approved medications and can be used as often as you need. SingleCare negotiates discounted prices on medications and passes the entire savings on to the consumer. You simply show the pharmacy your savings card, either in print or through the app, and receive your medications at the lowest possible price. The discounts you receive are provided voluntarily by the 55,000+ U.S. pharmacies that accept this card.
United Ways nationwide, including United Way of Racine County, have worked with SingleCare for the last decade to provide for communities' health and financial stability.
Why SingleCare Works
- Save nearly 40 percent on your prescription drug costs.
- No age or income restrictions.
- No enrollment, activation or fees.
- Can be used by those without insurance and for medicines not covered by insurance, Medicaid or Medicare.
- Accepted at most pharmacies nationwide.
How to Get Your Discount
- First, get your card. You can:
- Then, show a participating pharmacy your SingleCare card when you pick up your prescription. You pay either the SingleCare discounted price or the pharmacy’s retail price, whichever is lower.
You can use the card as often as you want or even share yours with friends, family and coworkers.