The free SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) prescription savings card provides discounts on prescription medications. It is free to anyone regardless of insurance coverage, requires no registration, covers all FDA-approved medications and can be used as often as you need. SingleCare negotiates discounted prices on medications and passes the entire savings on to the consumer. You simply show the pharmacy your savings card, either in print or through the app, and receive your medications at the lowest possible price. The discounts you receive are provided voluntarily by the 55,000+ U.S. pharmacies that accept this card.
United Ways nationwide, including United Way of Racine County, have worked with SingleCare for the last decade to provide for communities' health and financial stability.
Why SingleCare Works
- Save up to 80 percent on 10,000+ prescription medications.
- Always free to use by everyone — just show it to the pharmacist.
- No registration or eligibility requirements. Use it right away!
- Accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide.
- Works whether you're insured, underinsured or uninsured.
- Unlimited uses.
How to Get Your Discount
- First, get your card. You can:
- Download and print a card.
- Text "family" to 700700 to receive a card on your phone. (Message and data rates may apply. SingleCare Terms and Privacy)
- Download the SingleCare app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Pick a card up from United Way of Racine County.
- Then, show a participating pharmacy your SingleCare card when you pick up your prescription. You pay either the SingleCare discounted price or the pharmacy’s retail price, whichever is lower.
- Sign up on singlecare.com for additional member savings. (Earn $1 per eligible script!)
You can use the card as often as you want or even share yours with friends, family and coworkers.
Website by: OneEach Technologies
Sitemap | Login