United Way of Racine County improves lives in Racine County through initiatives in health, education and financial stability—both through internal initiatives and work with funded agencies. This work comes in many forms and is always done collaboratively. We can only live better when we Live United.
Partner with United Way of Racine County to support progress on issues affecting Racine County and improve the lives of 30,000 individuals each year.
Examples of how our collaborative work helps Racine include:
- In 2020 alone, more than $900,000 has been returned to Racine County residents through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program (VITA).
- 40+ United Way impact partners are better positioned to work together in support of the Racine community.
- 23 percent decrease in suspensions and 30 percent decrease in student office referrals at Knapp Elementary since transforming it into a community school.
- Annually, more than $5,000,000 raised through United Way's programs, partners and initiatives.
- 23 percent higher Phonological Awarness Literacy Screener (PALS) test scores for Imagination Library participants from Burlington Area School District.
Enjoy the benefits of being a community-focused business.
Workplace morale will improve as employees see the difference they make for their community. You and employees will find more opportunities to connect with other community-minded businesses by joining a network of United Way business partners that includes Andis Company, SC Johnson and Educators Credit Union.
How to Get Involved
Live United. Strengthen the Racine community.
- Start a workplace giving campaign.
- Sponsor an event or an initiative.
- Host a fundraiser.
- Recruit volunteers for one-day projects and ongoing opportunities.
- Create a corporate investment.
- Join the Small Business 365 circle.
Small Business 365 Circle
Improve the odds for local children and families by joining United Way of Racine County’s 365 Small Business Circle for as little as $1 a day.
The small business circle is a group of local, small business owners who are committed to investing in ongoing, impactful and meaningful work in Racine County through United Way.
United Way has a long history of uniting people around the issues that matter most. We all benefit when children succeed in school, families are
stable and secure and our community has access to the resources needed for healthy lives. Join the circle to align yourself with our work and benefit from a better prepared workforce and a stronger economy.
• Sharing your business' story
• Connection with like-minded business leaders
• Opportunities for new business
• Volunteer opportunities
• Recognition via United Way's social media, website and other publications
• Sponsored networking events
• Small Business 365 window cling
Get started now with a donation of $365—just $1 a day.
Website by: OneEach Technologies
Sitemap | Login