Save on prescriptions
- Save nearly 40 percent on your prescription drug costs
- No age or income restrictions
- No enrollment, activation or fees
- Can be used by those without insurance and for medicines not covered by insurance, Medicaid, or Medicare
- Accepted at most pharmacies nationwide
GET A CARD
- Pick a card up from the United Way of Racine County offices
- Download and print a card
- Text "family" to 700700 to receive a card on your phone (Message and data rates may apply. FamilyWize Terms and Privacy)
- Download the FamilyWize app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
HOW IT WORKS
Simply present the card and your prescription to a participating pharmacy. You pay either the discounted price with the card or the pharmacy’s retail price, whichever is lower. Use as often as needed. The card can even be photocopied for family, friends and coworkers. The discounts and savings you receive are provided voluntarily by the more than 55,000 participating U.S. pharmacies that have agreed to accept this card.
For more information, please contact MaryBeth Kallio at 262-898-2247.