United Way of Racine County (UWRC) has joined forces with Racine Community Foundation (RCF) to advocate for the needs of local Racine County social service agencies - with a focus of basic needs, who are currently receiving funding from UWRC and/or RCF. The fund has been established to provide flexible financial resources to 501(c)(3) organizations working with clients who are impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are committed to a collaboratives, strategic and nimble process based on the most current information available. We will apply the same level of diligence through this process as we do to all of our investments.
- Funding will be awarded at a minimum of $1,000 and max up to $5,000. Requests more than $5,000 will not be reviewed.
- The application needs to be in direct response to servicing individuals related to the COVID crisis and a reflection of how your program is responding to the COVID crisis.
- Funds will be awarded on a non-discriminatory basis.
- First come first serve.
- A limit of one application per impact partner.
- Funding will be dispersed within two weeks.
- All awarded requests agrees to provide additional reporting on the COVID-19 support funding.