During the 2017-18 school year, United Way of Racine County will partner with Racine Unified School District and Burlington Area School District to place Schools of Hope volunteer tutors in seven local elementary schools!
Participating schools and school start/end times - Note that not all schools will have students available at all times of the day. Every effort is made to accommodate volunteer scheduling preferences.
Racine Unified School District
- Giese - 8:00-2:45
- Julian Thomas - 8:20-3:15
- Knapp - 7:20-2:05
- North Park - 9:20-4:05
- Olympia Brown - 8:05-2:50
- Wadewitz - 8:35-3:20
Burlington Area School District
- Waller Elementary - 8:15-3:20 (Tutoring at Waller will take place between 8:45 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. All interested volunteers must be available to tutor during this time block.)
Schools of Hope Volunteer Tutor Application
Please complete the information below to secure your spot as a 2017-18 Schools of Hope volunteer tutor!
- New and returning tutors must complete this application to become a tutor for the 2017-18 school year.
- Your application must be completed and submitted in one session. If you navigate away from the page, your progress will not be saved.
- Click on each line of blue text below to expand the section and reveal the questions.
- Please do not complete the application in ALL CAPS or all lower case.
- Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required and must be completed in order for your application to be submitted.