Each year United Way of Racine County holds an Annual Meeting of the Membership. All donors from the prior year are considered members of United Way of Racine County and are eligible to vote. Anyone interested in United Way's work is welcome to attend the meeting.
The agenda will include:
- A review United Way's 2016 accomplishments.
- Executive Summary presentation of our Community Indicators Report.
- Financial reports and service reports.
- Candidates for the board of directors will be presented by the nominating committee to the membership.
- Retiring board members will be honored.
- The 2016 Chairman's Award winner will be recognized.
- The Volunteers of the Year will be announced.
Light refreshments will be served. RSVP not required
Location - St. Luke's Health Pavilion Auditorium
St. Luke's Health Pavilion
Racine, WI 53405