United Way of Racine County grants are how we invest local dollars in our community. Funding decisions are aligned with building an educated workforce. Our grants are invested in high performing nonprofit organizations that provide programs and services aligned with four strategic areas of Education, Income, Health and Basic Needs.
Organizations requesting funding must:
- Serve Racine County residents,
- Have an active board of trustees,
- Adhere to ethical standards,
- Provide evidence of financial accountability
- Be tax-exempt as described in section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
United Way of Racine County does not fund:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity or national origin,
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns.
For more information, please contact MaryBeth Kallio at 262-898-2247.