United Way of Racine County focuses on our community’s most serious challenges through strategic investments in education, income and health. United Way accepts and reviews applications for funding once per calendar year. Organizations or programs new to United Way’s annual funding process must receive approval and submit an eligibility form and required documents prior to submitting an application for funding requests. All documents must be submitted by November 15 each year.
Organizations requesting funding must:
- Serve Racine County residents,
- Have an active board of trustees,
- Adhere to ethical standards,
- Provide evidence of financial accountability
- Be tax-exempt as described in section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
United Way of Racine County does not fund:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity or national origin,
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns.
For more information, please contact MaryBeth Kallio at 262-898-2247.