Please complete the information below to secure your spot as a volunteer success coach.
- Your application must be completed and submitted in one session. If you navigate away from the page, your progress will not be saved.
- Please do not complete the application in ALL CAPS or all lower case.
- Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required and must be completed in order for your application to be submitted.
- Attend one orientation/training session at Veterans Outreach, 1624 Yout St., Racine.
- Lead a bi-weekly, 30-minute coaching session for a minimum of four months (eight sessions total). At the end of the four months, you will have the opportunity to renew for another four months.
- All coaching sessions are scheduled and coordinated between the coach and the client. Sessions are held at Veterans Outreach.
- Attend monthly coach meetings by phone.
- All volunteers must consent to and pass a background check conducted by the Racine County Sheriff's Department.
- Volunteers who do not pass the background check will be notified and will not be placed in a volunteer assignment.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BEING A SUCCESS COACH?
Contact Lori Riffer, financial stability manager, at 262-456-6468.