Thank you for your interest in volunteering on a United Way community investment committee. We are accepting volunteer applications for the 2019 funding cycle.
As a volunteer, you can share your skills and learn more about the community through one of the following committees.
- Health (meets on Tuesdays during the funding cycle)
- Education (meets Wednesdays during the funding cycle)
- Financial Stability (meets Mondays during the funding cycle)
- Basic Needs (meets Thursdays during the funding cycle)
- LIFT (date and time to be determined)
The average time commitment for a Community Investment Volunteer is up to 20 hours total from January through May. Investment committees meet the 2nd week of the month at 4 p.m.
Community investment committee meetings last an hour and a half or more denpending on discussion and occur during typical business hours. Volunteers spend time preparing for these meetings by reviewing request for proposals, program reports, and compliance documents.
For more information, please contact MaryBeth Kallio at 262-898-2247.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE INFORMATION BELOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT AS A 2019 community investment volunteer!