United Way of Racine County (UWRC) is advocating for the needs of local Racine County social service agencies - with a focus of basic needs. The fund has been established to provide flexible financial resources to 501(c)(3) organizations working with clients who are impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are committed to a collaborative, strategic and nimble process based on the most current information available. We will apply the same level of diligence through this process as we do to all of our investments.
- Funding will be awarded at a minimum of $1,000 and max up to $5,000. Requests more than $5,000 will not be reviewed.
- The application needs to be in direct response to servicing individuals related to the COVID crisis and a reflection of how your program is responding to the COVID crisis.
- Funds will be awarded on a non-discriminatory basis.
- First come first serve.
- Organizations may apply for a second grant.
- Funding will be dispersed within two weeks.
- All awarded requests agree to provide additional reporting on the COVID-19 support funding.
While the fund is not available to individuals, it will support local nonprofit organizations that are well experienced in providing local service and support. If you need assistance finding food, paying housing bills, accessing childcare, or other essential services, please call 2-1-1.