- ABOUT US
- OUR WORK
- OUR CAMPAIGN
- OUR PARTNERS
- CONTACT US
Advancing Family Assets
Advancing Family Assets serves low-wage working families through the provision of high quality support services in line with individual success plans that address the whole family in the areas of income, education and health. The AFA Family Success Coaches ensure all family members focus on their best possible futures:
- adults get jobs or better jobs,
- families manage their money better,
- young children are ready to succeed in Kindergarten,
- kids do better in school and participate in afterschool activities,
- family members learn to get along with each other, and
- all family members practice healthy lifestyles.
Ultimately, adults will be prepared to succeed in the workplace and students will graduate ready to enter the workforce or post-secondary education without remediation. AFA helps give families chances for success. When families succeed, our community thrives.
2013 AFA Year-end Report
To schedule a presentation on AFA for your group or organization, please contact Kimberly Payne at 262-456-4701.